Hello Houston, we have lift off! My hub is definitely stabilising and I’m bloody loving it!
*crosses fingers so as not to jinx it*
Ok so we had our 999 Emergency call thing last month, but he bounced back bouncier than a rubber ball on a trampoline, so here are 10 signs I’ve noticed recently which makes me think that perhaps – PERHAPS – we’re on course for a bit of stability.
- He’s working 3 days in the office and 1 day at home – and managing it
- He unknowingly whistles in the mornings whilst getting ready
- He has time (and patience) for our daughter
- We bickered over the washing up this week, and after he had a tantrum, he came and SPOKE to me to discuss it and clear the air !
- He’s sleeping through the night (our Lumie light really helps, I’m loving it too)
- We’re having sex! TMI? Sorry!
- He’s eating healthily and lost 2 stone with Slimming World in 12 weeks
- He didn’t shout at me (too much) when I bumped the car (oops!)
- He’s not relying on me to do EVERYTHING with him
- When the train is late, or traffic is bad, he doesn’t let it consume his mood like it used to
- We’ve been watching the BBC’s documentary series #InTheMind this week and been able to have good rational chats about it.
So there we have it. 11 glorious positive things that signal a shift in behaviour and mood in our house.
I know it won’t last forever, but i’ll always have this blog piece to look back on and remember that there is always hope.
Have a good day everybody